Adeeb is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment. Adeeb believe that we have an accountability to care for and preserve the environment in which we operate. we are fully dedicated to civilizing environmental performance across all of our business activities, and will encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
The Key points of our strategy to Environmental protection which has been integral part of our policy:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements.
- Continuing to be the member of region's green building council and facilities management association and actively contributing to their guidelines on protecting the environment.
- The company will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the company's performance.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
- Assess our organizational activities and identify areas where we can minimize impacts.
- Minimize waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible [e.g. recycled, FSC or low environmental impact products and energy from renewable sources].
- Publicize our environmental position.
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Adopt an environmentally sound transport strategy.
- Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
- Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operation.